Baptist Community Services – NSW & ACT is a leading not-for-profit Christian care organisation that has been serving the aged and people living with disadvantage for the past 65 years.
From humble beginnings in 1944, BCS has grown into one of the nation’s most respected care providers, employing more than 4000 staff, with a further 1000 volunteers.
As an organisation we have two operating divisions – BCS AgeCare and BCS LifeCare – which together care for thousands of people across NSW and the ACT on a daily basis, through more than 160 facilities and programs.
Click here to view the BCS Service Footprint.
Click here to view our Google Map of locations.
To be a passionate innovative Christian organisation bringing life-transforming care to our clients.
To express Christ's love as we serve individuals, families and people in the community who have unmet spiritual, emotional or physical needs.
• Mutual respect and trust in all relationships
• Integrity and the highest ethical standards
• Stewardship of the resources and responsibilities in our care
• Communication that is open, consistent and two-way
• Continuous improvement in all that we do
• Performance with recognition for results
• Creativity, cooperation and commitment in our workplace